Making Next History



An unexamined life is not worth living. So let's ask ourselves.
"How are we in creating our future?"
Are we thinking great than we've ever thought of before? Or are we just getting started?

Are we still with ambition?
Are we looking forward to every tomorrow with passion?
Or are we staring and imagining our tomorrow to be like?

Have we ever felt stuck fulfilling the aspired dream?
It's so far away, but it's hard to reach. I'm facing a lot of "what-could-have-been" as I look back.
What can I do now?


It's that drive of wanting to be exceptional.
We dream bigger, aspire bigger. We look for that something we're designed for in life.
We live not just to exist, but to truly live. We wake up every morning with a full meaning.
And so we ask, "What is our destiny?"
For this, it'll be something that takes up all of us. How do we want our lives to be in the end?
Everything we do can influence anyone for better or for worst.
We can see the prize at that Promised Land, but there are giants to overcome. Should we be scared and then simply run away?

Life allows us to settle in our comforts. But does it make sense to get the fruits of labor without having to work hard for it?
If we all want remarkable lives, then we have to go through every uneasy and uncomfortable process.
How big can your heart go? Can it be bold and brave to fight our giants?We're fighting for our dreams. So we SHOULD, and we CAN, do it!!!


Every day should be the best day of our lives. There's no good reason not to. What are we building for the next generation to see?
How we build our lives is based on who we are and what we're becoming.

So I give my very best. I run my best in the race of faith.
I allow myself to be holistically changed to write tomorrow's legacy.

Comments