Fierce Roar


Are you chasing a dream?
How far can you go to reach it?

Do you wish to stand out?
Are you willing to give up everything?
Are you willing to take up the road ahead?

Do you find yourself wholehearted in this pursuit?
How much of a fighter are you?
Will you stand up and survive when you feel like giving up?



Life makes us fight whatever battles we face. So how are we fighting?
Are we putting up a good one? Why are we fighting the way we do it?

If I were to fight, I want to go the distance. No matter what the outcome is, I'll still do it.
If it can inspire others in a way that encourages them to do also, then I'm happy with it.

When I'm fighting for something, I know my purpose. It's bigger than my pain.
As long as I have my tiger's eye, I won't let anything keep me down.


When victory is achieved, glory can come.
Can we still be grounded while we're on the top? Can we still continue to challenge ourselves with new battles?
Can we still be competent? And most importantly, can we still remain our fighting spirit?

What happens when the fighter in us is gone?
Some of us may be here. It's struggling, but it's also precious.
It's a chance for us to listen to our lives.
We can see where we went wrong and how we can make it right.

We can bring back that determination again. And when we do, it's going to be intense.
The comeback is real.
The burning heart comes alive. We can fight like we used to.

As we continue to fight in life, we need to impart to others who are on their life journey.
We teach them how to fight.
We fight for what is right. We fight hard to make a big difference.
We fight so we can keep on living.

The tiger's eye comes from deep inside of us. Everyone has it, but it's up to us to bring it out.

Comments