Fearless


Whatever comes my way
I say, "All is well."
I don't need to fear.
For in peace, I dwell.

There's a power in me
To bring life and light
I have to use it well
For what's good and right 

I remember those hard times.
I felt like giving up.
But it wasn't a choice.
I had to stand up.

I had to say to myself,
"I can do it." 
If I didn't believe in it,
I wouldn't even try to get it.

So I had to learn to do it.
I've failed many times.
But I had to keep going.
Until I did in due time.

It wasn't expected that
The best in me came
But nevertheless, I'm thankful for
Being able to reach my aim

To be still
To know what to feed the mind
And to love others
A diamond in me I find

I can face tomorrow,
With my head held high.
I can live and win.
As I pursue my why

I can walk the path confidently.
I can do any great things.
I can be kind to everyone.
I can grow with new things.  

I am determined.
I have no limits.
I am blessed.
I can carry on with high spirits.

I can make that mark.
I can set an influence.
This is fearless in me.
It's how I make a difference.

Comments