Inside Love



My legs are shaking
With what I'm going to say
My heart's quickly beating
I hope you don't shy away

A few minutes later
You're in front of me
I'm starting to shiver
This feeling should flee

I first need to breathe
I must tell you these
My guts I need to unleash
This day I need to seize

I want you to know that
I have loved you
It's a surprise to me that
I felt this way in you

From that first meeting moment
I saw something in you
I suddenly showed interest
It made me start liking you

Your beauty struck me
But it was more than that
Your kind heart amazed me
And not anymore I'll be a brat

My mind was on a fresh start
I would imagine you and me together
And dream that we won't be apart
We'll be in this forever

I wish to take another step with you
But no need to rush
I'm willing to wait for you
My hope's that you won't crush

I didn't see the next thing coming
You reciprocated this indescribable feeling
And you wished for the right time coming
For you needed to fulfill your dreams worth promising

No need to worry, I understand
I also have my dreams to fulfill
I'll wait until you make that stand
When everything's rightly planned

We parted ways after
My heart was light
I would never forget our friendly talk and laughter
As I gazed the stars above that night

While I wait, I'll prepare myself
I'll be one of Godlike character
I'll be the right person myself
For a story to be written by the Narrator

Comments

Post a Comment