Reboot




I wake up and see myself
That I'm starting again
How can I make it different?
Now that I'm getting back to life again

Maybe I should change
To how I start my day
I just want to live and see
That it's great day by day

Just a few hours before my regular day
I want to wake up and see
How I want my life to be
What's the future I want to see?

I can spend time with myself
A few minutes in my inner world
I need to have calmness
So that I can spark my outer world

A few minutes to affirm
 I can be who I want to be. I can do it.
I need to empower myself.
That in every goal, I can make it.

A few minutes to visualize
Where I want to be
My action board to plan and align myself
To what I want tomorrow to be

What about a few minutes to move?
I want to awake the whole of me.
I want an energetic start.
I want to bring life to me.

What about a few minutes to read?
About a few pages a day
To help me develop myself
There's new to learn every single day.

Or a few minutes to write down?
The things that I'm grateful for
My thoughts and learnings
And the future plans I aim for

If I can spend some time in the day,
I would be okay.
I want to see myself and work on
How I can make every day okay.

I don't want to live life
Looking at its rear view
Not wanting to grow me
And see life in full view

A daily routine I can make
So that I can move forward
To a kind of freedom like never before
I want to push myself forward

Comments