Paradise World



Can I stay here for the rest of the time?
If it's possible for such
These hold dear to me
I feel that I'm in touch

I need to wander
To empty my mind
From the cruel reality
I wish to leave behind

This is what I delight
Everything that I see
Everything that I hear
Everything that I want it to be

What I've loved before
What I love now
They come in perfect harmony
It doesn't matter anyhow

All that made me laugh
All that made me cry
All that made me inspired
All that helped me get by

Colorful and bubbly
Bright and shining
Cool and tough
Brave and fighting

They make up this universe
Filled with sentimental value
And deep love
That itself is already great value

When I was down
They picked me up
The identity in me
They helped build it up

They're forever cherished
Always a part of me
No one can hinder that
They've brought the best in me

I have little time left
I have to go now
I'll make this better
When I face the real world now

New challenges arise there
But new inspiration comes
They'll grow here
I won't let any harm come

Comments