Overflow




What is inside me?
What should I pour out?
What should I let in?
That I can abound inside out

Joy or anger?
Love or hate?
Peace or conflict?
Which should I give weight?

Is it still at ease?
Or does it still ache?
It's a daily battle
Which side do I take?

What do I light up?
For the world around me
For them and me in harmony
What should it see?

You're made in this flow.
Your goodness reigning in all
No matter what storm
Unafraid, undaunted above all

It's okay to take a break.
To find that heart once again.
To nurse all wounds.
To come back whole again.

You'll come stronger, better.
More understanding and selfless
You can keep going ahead.
Your flow will be boundless.

An ounce of patience
Together with gentleness
Add some compassion
And some kindness

Bearing with each other
Forgiving one another
And lots of humility, too.
Is this like any other?

Most importantly, add love.
And they make perfect unity.
Imagine what the heart becomes.
As well as the identity

The wellspring of life
A miracle when rightly filled
And the right guidance instilled.
A strong heart needed to build.

Comments