TO-DO


What can I do first?
As I start my day
What is my top priority?
So that I flourish all the way.

How do I think smarter?
How do I act faster?
How do I work better?
So I can come out stronger.

Do I motivate myself?
Do I know I have a voice?
I can lead a direction.
I can make a choice.

How do I set my goals?
Are they SMART to aim?
Can I stretch myself more?
So I can make a better aim.

What about the people around me?
Do I value them?
Do I hear them out?
Can I team well with them?

Do we trust each other out?
Do we stay committed?
Can we win as one?
Can we stay dedicated?

Do I still keep my focus?
When unexpected things come
What do I plan to do?
So that I can overcome. 

With the information I have,
How do I make sense of them?
How can I make them knowledge?
So I can plan from them.

How are my choices?
What can I know and foresee?
What do I decide?
For the future to be

How do I come up with ideas?
What can I do creatively?
With the time I have,
What can I make uniquely?

How the day will turn out,
It's up to me.
How I can make it count.
How I want it to be.

What I need for each day
As I do the daily grind
One fulfilling day at a time
What I have in mind

Comments