Dream Star

 


There's a vision deep inside.
Speaking to my very soul
If this comes to life,
I can live life as a whole.

I can inspire myself.
I can shape my life.
I can live every day.
To bigger stars, I strive.

It's the most valuable thing.
That I'll ever own
What can I do to protect
This brightest star I've known?

What can I do with it?
What can I do best?
What do I need to go through?
So I can reach it at my best.

If this is my destined fate,
This star I have
Then, I'll keep pressing on.
For the future reality, I'll have

Everything will make sense.
When I put it into perspective
Every small thing counts.
As I see the bigger perspective

When I've brightened my star,
I'll take care of it.
I'll let it shine continuously.
I'll seize every moment of it.

I'll continue to live it.
Be born for it.
Be empowered from it.
Find purpose from it.

Can I make it last?
I want to. I hope to.
Can I shine bright for other stars?
I'd love to. I'd want to.

Can this sit on the shelf?
I'd rather not allow it.
I'd let it twinkle bright.
And be directed by it.

I'll continue to dream big.
To dream wide.
I'll keep my feet on the ground.
As I dream high.

Comments