Life Living




In any circumstance, I'm joyful and contented. I have the strength I need to face them.
I have the guidance I need to do what I need to do.

In this world of trouble, I cling to an assurance that all things in my life, good or bad, produce something good for a greater purpose. Therefore, I hold on to hope amidst the difficulties as long as I live.

In painful circumstances, I make the most of them. I have a Higher trust in the bigger plan.

When trials come, I'll take them, for they help strengthen my faith.
With temptations, I'll take the ways out, for my avoidance builds my character.

I can't turn a blind eye to a fault. I must deal with it. I accept the grace I need and do not waste it.
When it comes to others' faults, I give them the forgiveness and grace they need. For there's an ongoing human restoration work I recognize.

When freedom and truth come at me, I'll reconcile the tension of both of them. I always check my desires. I live in the right way of freedom and truth.

When it comes to vision, I'll always submit to the source of righteousness rather than the source of rebellion, knowing that it will lead me to the right path. This righteousness should guide, shape, transform, and center me in what I do in life.


In these situations, they make up some key points to what life is really about.

And this is how life should be lived. It's about knowing how to live life in the proper context.

We should know what it really means to live life. It's never about self-centered motivation. It's about seeing the bigger picture and being in that direction.


To live life is also living and deciding what's important. It's majoring in the major and minoring the minor. No crossing between the two.
It's that balance.
It's a life skill we need to have at all times.


And if we know the context, we start to take a step back and assess.

We determine the source of how our life has been.
We decide what's important from here.
We design the lifestyle we take moving forward.
We dedicate ourselves to meaningful living daily.


Our perspective can shape our decisions, and our decisions can make a difference in a completely different life. Both matter as they're connected together. Take care of them.

Live life as it should be. Make it matter.

Comments