Folded Hands

No matter what we do or what we go through, it's part of how we relate to God. There's no doubt about it. It's our bridge of communication with Him.

We can talk to Him about anything. From our greatest joys to our deepest sorrows, He's there to listen. It doesn't matter what posture we position ourselves with, as long as the heart is right. What's important is we pay attention to Him. We fix ourselves to be in His presence.

Until today, I still believe in its power and its impact on many lives. Difficult situations were overcome. Old lives were left behind. Broken relationships with people were restored. Dreams were fulfilled. Hearts were changed.

A new spirit is made. It seeks to be humble before God. It asks for His mercy and goodness to live a Christ-filled life. It asks for His strength to go through each day. It honors and acknowledges Him that all things come from His hand. It thanks Him for all He's done until now. It's not afraid to ask for anything as His presence is sought. And it's in those who trusted in its wonders.



Prayer is and will always be part of the journey. From the moment we decided to surrender our lives to Christ, we prayed. When we needed guidance on how to be Christ-like, we prayed. When we needed to overcome a challenge given to us, we prayed. It's an integral part of our lives now. And given that, it's my aim to have its power to affect my life. When it does, I can imagine how my life can shine very brightly for others.

It's one of the most powerful weapons God has given us. And I totally agree that it's very needful at times like these. It's more important right now that we, God's people, are to be on our knees. By a simple prayer, we can give hope. And when He hears it, it's going to be big wonders on how He's going to move with it.



I can pray about anything. But if there's a prayer that I shouldn't forget to pray, it's a prayer that I always get God's heart. No matter what situation I go through, it's a heart that continues to praise Him, worship Him, and bless His name. Until the end, my heart will still choose to follow Him. And to get His heart and to have the power in prayer, I want to do these things:

1. I want to connect back to God.
I want everything in me to be fully fixed on Him. I want to focus on His presence. If I can get a taste of it, I'll be satisfied. I want to be with Him everywhere He goes. I want to feel Him move in me. And when His power is in me, I want to do great things for Him in my own way.

2. I want to connect with God's family.
I'm happier to see myself with a fellow follower walking together in faith, inspiring one another, and encouraging one another in prayer. When we have the same powers given by God, we can work together on how we can advance His kingdom. And when it's prayer time together, it'll be something great.

3. I want to remind myself of what really matters.
What really matters is the work needed for His kingdom. Whatever He wills in my life, I should obey. I just have to do what I need to do to share His love, peace, and forgiveness to others.

4. I want to be grateful for my everyday needs.
He has provided me with all I need every single day. I don't need to ask for more. I trust Him that He'll give everything I need at the right time. Every blessing in any form is an assurance of Him being there in every moment of our life journey. And I'm thankful for that.

5. I want to let rest find my soul.
When I feel drained, I want God to repair and restore me. I can find that in rest. If I did something wrong, I need to ask Him to forgive my sins. If I need to forgive a person at fault, I need to do so. I ask Him for help on how to love people more. I want to wake up every day filled with His likeness more and more. And I know He can help me with that.

6. I want to keep myself from evil.
I don't want to give in to any temptation around me. I don't want to let anything ruin me as a chosen one of God. I serve a holy God. And I should be holy as He is holy. I'm a warrior in the battle against the spiritual realms. I should do my part on how I can fight them.


I lift all of these in prayer so that I can get this heart. And with all my prayers raised in heaven, I put my trust in Him whatever answers He gives them. I trust Him that He's in control of everything. I accept that His Kingdom, power, and glory will reign forever.

And as long as I live, I'll keep my faith going with prayer in me. It's my aim that I live a life of prayer and power in Him so that I can inspire others to do such. I want to use prayer as a way to help make the world better. Until then, I take time now to pray.

Comments