I-AM.BE


I can be shy, sometimes sociable.
I can have different characters to show myself and others. Sometimes, it's the same for everyone.
I can get energy from others. Sometimes, from myself.
I can have a few friends. Sometimes, a lot.
I can be outspoken and sometimes quiet.

I mentally rehearse before I say. Sometimes, I think out loud.
I can concentrate at times. Sometimes, I get distracted.
I can easily make decisions. Sometimes, I take time.
I can learn by observing. Sometimes, by doing.
I can be intense and passionate. Sometimes, I'm expansive and less impassioned.
I can bottle up my emotions. Sometimes, I unload them as they go.

Whatever life brings me, I know how to go at them.
I make sure that I forgive more.
I don't force love. I don't judge easily.
I accept heartaches as part of life.
I respect differences. I choose to be more open-minded.

I value depth after all the wisdom I've gained.
I choose to live and work in peace than dwell in any nonsense.
I choose to pursue happiness that can benefit myself and others.

I have the choice to leave everything that drains the life out of me.
I can say "No" if needed.
I can choose what's best despite what others think or say.
I can choose to have what I need, to hold on to my dreams, aspirations, and beliefs.
I can choose to rest more when needed.
I can choose to set my boundaries and stick to them.

I want to see myself every day.
I can feel more energetic.
I'm learning myself. I'm improving in all I do.
I can take care of myself well. I choose to be healthy always.
I choose to be better and to have a positive mindset.
I take control of what I want to do every minute.
I choose to track my own progress.

I want to productively complete what I need to. I want to celebrate the little wins.
I want to love myself and the people around me.
I want to see the world around me so that I can be fully attuned.
I want to laugh and move.

I want to make the most of what I can while I'm still at it.
I am who I am. And I can be what I can be.

Comments