Half Built

 

I'm still not there yet.
To be the person I can be
I thought I was but actually not
It's a long way to go that I see

There are times you wonder
Things don't happen as you expect
You'll eventually learn
And change the course as you attempt

You'll see roadblocks.
You'll find the root cause
Every part to deal with and resolve
Fighting for a good cause

Sometimes, the change is painful.
You have the right intentions on your side.
But they want a better approach.
It's like they're on the winning side.

It hurts, even for a deep one.
So unjust and unsensible
You want to understand it.
But no fitting answer is possible.

It's what I long and cry out for.
A desire that may not be satisfied
Looks like there's only one way.
To calm the rage intensified

Fear, confusion, worry
But only right will prevail
I have to keep up.
In full completion, I want to avail

There's pain, but I should get by.
The soul longs to be peaceful and still.
Real contentment, Higher Trust
Longs to be seen by my will

I rise, fall, and get back up.
Go through the road again and again
It's how it is, isn't it?
To be on the same page again

A fighting run I shouldn't be tired
Make my empty heart full each time.
Be fully and really okay with everything.
To move forward time by time

Leave any comfort behind.
Learn to care.
Let go of conditions.
All of my love to bear


Comments